It is important to us that you can reach Hof University easily at any time – even without a car. Herewith we would like to inform you about the travel times of the public transport at the Hof location in the winter semester 2023/2024:
- Starting on Sunday, October 1, 2023, the late bus service 18 will be in operation every Sunday evening, taking passengers from the main train station to Hof University of Applied Sciences. The trips will only take place on Sundays during the semester at Hof University of Applied Sciences.
- The trips of line 18 are made by cab. Prior registration is not necessary, as the line cab will be ready at the main station at the following departure times: 8:30 p.m., 8:50 p.m., 9:10 p.m., 9:30 p.m. and 9:50 p.m.
- From December 10, 2023, HofBus GmbH will offer Line 18 at the following departures from the main station: 20:30 / 21:00 / 21:30. These three trips will be served by a regular bus.
- On Fridays, Line V22 takes students from Hof University of Applied Sciences (departure 13:18) to the main train station. This trip only operates during the semester at Hof University of Applied Sciences.
- Daily, lines 5, 6 and 7 serve between the university, Sonnenplatz and the main train station.
- From Mondays to Fridays, line 10 also runs from Sonnenplatz to theuniversity at7:15 am. At noon, line E17 can be taken to the university from the Ottostraße stop at 13:37. You can view the detailed timetable here…
Here all important lines summarized in the student flyer of the Stadtwerke Hof…